Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made

In this section you can show off what you have made and post links to any online galleries you have.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
jeanniebean
.
.
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2010 02:56 pm
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk

Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made

Post by jeanniebean »

Here are a few photos of some of the sweaters that I have made

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

Hi welcome to the forum! I love your sweaters! You must be so proud of them! :D
jeanniebean
.
.
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2010 02:56 pm
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk

Post by jeanniebean »

Thank you Janine but I am more proud of the help I do for the AHT Deserving Cases Fund. My own dog, Toby - a rescue, now almost 11 - had to have two operations at the AHT which is 50 miles from where we live but has the best Opthmalogists. The first op cost over £2000 and the second over £1000. As we have no pet insurance they helped us by paying around £500 off the first op and over half of the second out of the fund so I do all I can to fund raise to pay some of that money back so it's available for other unfortunate pets.
Image
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

Hi and welcome to the forum.
those sweaters are really nice I have knitted 2 for our dog this last winter, she is a K.C C and hates going out in the cold.


ann
jeanniebean
.
.
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2010 02:56 pm
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk

Post by jeanniebean »

Thanks Ann. I did a green one with white stripes for a KCC because the lady lives in Scotland and supports Celtic, lol. She was thrilled with it.
Image
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

last year I knitted chuxtux they are jumpers for re homed battery hens who are rescued from terrible conditions and don't have many feathers.

ann
jeanniebean
.
.
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2010 02:56 pm
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk

Post by jeanniebean »

awwwwww how wacky but sweet :lol: . I would love to see pics of the chucks in their tux :lol:
Image
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Lovely

They are very similar to the leg warmer I cut leg holes in to stop my dog scratching out stitches with her back leg but so much nicer.

Janet
Post Reply