This is me ...

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
sallyp
.
.
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Aug 2009 07:48 pm

This is me ...

Post by sallyp »

Hi Everyone
Not really sure what to say here! I'm middle aged, love knitting :D , walking, music - especially Leonard Cohen, who I recently saw live at Weybridge - a major highlight of my life, holidaying in Guernsey, which is my favourite place in the world! I have two very grown up sons, one husband, work part-time for the NHS in Speech and Language Therapy.
I'm fairly new to this computer stuff and tend to achieve things like uploading photos accidentally! Strangely buying wool online is all too easy ...
Sally
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

I know exactly what you mean! :lol: welcome to the forum! :)
Post Reply