Men's V-neck sweater

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
User avatar
bee
....
....
Posts: 57
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 pm
Location: Kent
Contact:

Men's V-neck sweater

Post by bee »

Hi

I am looking for a v-neck sweater that is knitted uo in DK wool. I have done a general search and most of the patterns are for crew necks. I just need a basic one that I can use for when I shape the neck as I have a pattern that I want to add to it.

I would be grateful for any advice or tips on this.

Thanks in advance.

Bee :D
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Bee

I like Sirdar 5076. It is a raglan v neck sweater. It is unisex and goes from child to mens sizes. I have used it with several different DK yarns and got good results. It is on the Sirdar Patterns page on this site.

Janet :)
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Bee,i have looked through my patterns,i have this one
Image it is a mans v neck jumper,it has a pattern but you could do it plain,i think i posted on Angel Yarns to say i was going to look throught them as you left a post.Let me know.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Post Reply