Search found 4 matches

by knitwits
30 Oct 2007 04:49 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: New member
Replies: 5
Views: 9539

Hi

I wish my hubby had a hobby I feel guilty about mine.......How old is your horse....How lovely to have a beautiful animal.........Does he live on your property/Garden/land or do you have to travel to see him.

What are you knitting at the minute? I am making a tank top and I am too be honest ...
by knitwits
29 Oct 2007 04:55 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: New member
Replies: 5
Views: 9539

Beanie wrote:Hi Marilyn

You life sounds lovely..........

Zoe
Hi Zoe

I do enjoy myself and so does my hubby who has a classic car to tinker with and take to shows.

Marilyn
by knitwits
28 Oct 2007 03:02 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: New member
Replies: 5
Views: 9539

New member

Hi All,
I have just joined the forum.Here is a little about myself. I am married have two grown up sons of my own and a stepson, all now have left home. We have a rottwieler called Holly and a horse called Bill Bailey. I have been knitting since I was very young and still love it. I knit everything ...
by knitwits
28 Oct 2007 02:44 pm
Forum: Knitting
Topic: loose stitches
Replies: 12
Views: 22166

Hi Karin,
I find if you Slip the first stitch and knit the last stitch on every row you get a much neater edge.Hope this is of some use to you.

Marilyn