New member

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
knitwits
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 05:00 pm
Location: SOMERSET

New member

Post by knitwits »

Hi All,
I have just joined the forum.Here is a little about myself. I am married have two grown up sons of my own and a stepson, all now have left home. We have a rottwieler called Holly and a horse called Bill Bailey. I have been knitting since I was very young and still love it. I knit everything from sweaters to toys, cushions bags etc. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Marilyn
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi and welcome :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Marilyn

You life sounds lovely..........

Zoe
knitwits
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 05:00 pm
Location: SOMERSET

Post by knitwits »

Beanie wrote:Hi Marilyn

You life sounds lovely..........

Zoe
Hi Zoe

I do enjoy myself and so does my hubby who has a classic car to tinker with and take to shows.

Marilyn
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi

I wish my hubby had a hobby I feel guilty about mine.......How old is your horse....How lovely to have a beautiful animal.........Does he live on your property/Garden/land or do you have to travel to see him.

What are you knitting at the minute? I am making a tank top and I am too be honest sick to death of m,aking them its for a friend you see. I have done so many of them and you get bored don't you of the same thing. I get bored after a few days of a new pattern....I tend to knit quick so I ensure it gets finished...LOL

Zoe
knitwits
.
.
Posts: 4
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 05:00 pm
Location: SOMERSET

Post by knitwits »

Beanie wrote:Hi

I wish my hubby had a hobby I feel guilty about mine.......How old is your horse....How lovely to have a beautiful animal.........Does he live on your property/Garden/land or do you have to travel to see him.

What are you knitting at the minute? I am making a tank top and I am too be honest sick to death of m,aking them its for a friend you see. I have done so many of them and you get bored don't you of the same thing. I get bored after a few days of a new pattern....I tend to knit quick so I ensure it gets finished...LOL

Zoe
Hi Zoe
My horse is only young he`s a three your old chestnut roan. I keep him on a farm about 10 minutes drive away. At the moment I am knitting clothes for dolls as I am selling several different things at a craft fair in November.

Marilyn
Post Reply