Search found 3 matches

by solstitches
19 Apr 2009 09:50 am
Forum: Knitting
Topic: SOCK WOOL
Replies: 5
Views: 12444

I've used Opal, Trekking XXL and Jaeger Superwash 4ply all of which wear well.
by solstitches
19 Apr 2009 09:43 am
Forum: Looking For
Topic: Peoples Friend Magazine crochet pattern
Replies: 2
Views: 8347

Update - I have managed to find and buy the King Cole crochet cardigan pattern on eBay but am still looking for the magazine if anyone can help.
by solstitches
18 Apr 2009 07:49 pm
Forum: Looking For
Topic: Peoples Friend Magazine crochet pattern
Replies: 2
Views: 8347

Peoples Friend Magazine crochet pattern

I'm looking for Peoples Friend magazine issue 5th April 2008 or just the crochet cardigan pattern that is in that issue.

Also, King Cole pattern 3031 for a ladies crochet cardigan. I believe the pattern is now discontinued.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Margaret