Peoples Friend Magazine crochet pattern

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
solstitches
.
.
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Apr 2009 07:41 pm

Peoples Friend Magazine crochet pattern

Post by solstitches »

I'm looking for Peoples Friend magazine issue 5th April 2008 or just the crochet cardigan pattern that is in that issue.

Also, King Cole pattern 3031 for a ladies crochet cardigan. I believe the pattern is now discontinued.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Margaret
solstitches
.
.
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Apr 2009 07:41 pm

Post by solstitches »

Update - I have managed to find and buy the King Cole crochet cardigan pattern on eBay but am still looking for the magazine if anyone can help.
Minxski
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 28 Mar 2009 06:49 pm

Post by Minxski »

Hi solstitches

Have you tried here: http://clickettyclack.co.uk/page/6

You can contact them for additions, so I believe :?
Post Reply