Thanks Jane,
I will try to post photos when I work out how to post them on this forum,
These two websites might help you to progress The Art of Crochet by Teresa. This one is really helpful and also she has videos on youtube too.
And learn to crochet by lionbrand. they have lots of free patterns you ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Apr 2009 01:11 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: new member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10826
- 13 Apr 2009 11:52 am
- Forum: James C.Brett
- Topic: Added February 2009
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6277
marble
I love the marble both the baby and the other one I think james c brett yarn are lovey and such good value Yes I think all of them to get in stock.!
- 13 Apr 2009 11:45 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: new member
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10826
new member
Hello everyone,
My name is valerie, I am 51 years old have one grown up son. I am also a christian. I love crochet I can knit but love to crochet for about 40 years
especially from american patterns and brazilian and japenese too. And also freeform crochet. I crochet for charity mostly. I have just ...
My name is valerie, I am 51 years old have one grown up son. I am also a christian. I love crochet I can knit but love to crochet for about 40 years
especially from american patterns and brazilian and japenese too. And also freeform crochet. I crochet for charity mostly. I have just ...