Hi Cheryl
That looks really nice, and yes, you should be able to use any chunky to make the jumper, just check that your tension is correct.
Search found 2 matches
- 18 Oct 2007 06:34 am
- Forum: Look what I've Done!!
- Topic: I knitted this
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10517
- 17 Oct 2007 09:25 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7074
Hi
Hi
My name is Sandra and I live near Coventry in the West Midlands. Have been knitting since I was very young, and now mostly knit for my grandchildren, of which I have four at present with another one due in the next couple of weeks.
I also knit to raise money for a Down Syndrome charity as my ...
My name is Sandra and I live near Coventry in the West Midlands. Have been knitting since I was very young, and now mostly knit for my grandchildren, of which I have four at present with another one due in the next couple of weeks.
I also knit to raise money for a Down Syndrome charity as my ...