Hi

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
SandraB
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 06:21 am
Location: Coventry

Hi

Post by SandraB »

Hi

My name is Sandra and I live near Coventry in the West Midlands. Have been knitting since I was very young, and now mostly knit for my grandchildren, of which I have four at present with another one due in the next couple of weeks.

I also knit to raise money for a Down Syndrome charity as my gorgeous granddaughter was born with Down Syndrome almost three years ago.

I work full time and really find I don't have enough hours in the day to do all the knitting and other things that I'd like to. Also enjoy cross stitch and am currently making bookmarks for Christmas presents.
Sandra
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Sandra

I only work part time but with a hubby, 2 sons, (1 at uni and one still at school) and a dog I don't have enough time for all the knitting and cross stitch etc that I want to do.

If anyone has a way to create more knitting time they would make a fortune!

Janet
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

Hi Sandra :)
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Sandra!

Liz
Post Reply