Page 1 of 1
hello from new kid on the block lol.
Posted: 08 Dec 2007 04:42 pm
by linda
hello everyone,i am the wrong side of 60 to qualify for the kid label,but am def. young at heart.been knitting,crocheting and crafting most of my life.most recently i began designing patterns for small babies/reborn and baby dolls after a new family baby tempted me back to knitting tiny garments.before that i was doing the same for dolls hse dolls.would be nice to know if anyone else is back to playing with dolls!
Posted: 08 Dec 2007 04:53 pm
by Beanie
HI Linda
Oh yes I play with dolls......I collect sindy dolls and design and knit for them along with tiny tears. I love love love reborn dolls and have only 1 of them.
So your not alone.........
Zoe
Posted: 08 Dec 2007 04:53 pm
by grant42
Hi and welcome.

Posted: 08 Dec 2007 07:50 pm
by Northernknitter
Hi Linda
Welcome !

Posted: 08 Dec 2007 09:25 pm
by jane
Hi Linda, welcome to the forum.
intro
Posted: 09 Dec 2007 07:14 pm
by linda
hi again,thanx for the welcome everyone and great to hear zoe is into dolls too!must go and read up about you all,will be back.
bye for now
Posted: 10 Dec 2007 06:18 pm
by Janet
Hi Linda
Yes I play with dolls too. I collect Barbie dolls and have a cabbage patch doll that my son bought for me that sits on my bed.
Janet
dolls
Posted: 10 Dec 2007 10:57 pm
by linda
hi janet,great to hear you belong to the club too lol.maybe we should start a doll topic.do you knit,crochet or sew for your dolls?
Posted: 11 Dec 2007 05:30 pm
by Janet
Hi Linda
I knit and crochet for my fashion dolls. But not as much as I would like to.
I still have quite a few baby and girl dolls from when I was a kid as well. That was how I started knitting making things for my dolls.
Janet
Posted: 13 Dec 2007 09:18 am
by knittingmummy
Hi Linda,
Just wanted to say welcome, I haven't done a great deal of doll knitting too many kids to knit for at present, but I would like to try some.
Hope you enjoy it here.
Amanda.
