I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing tip s and patterns with you all
hello
-
durham lass
- .

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 09 Mar 2014 08:02 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
hello
Hello everybody, just s line to introduce myself. I've been a knitter for over fifty years and found this web site when I was looking for small amounts of wool for toys.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing tip s and patterns with you all

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing tip s and patterns with you all
Rely on a happy mind alone
-
lovecrochet
- .

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Mar 2014 06:13 pm
hello
hello Durham Lass
Do you just knit toys or do you knit other things?
Do you just knit toys or do you knit other things?
-
durham lass
- .

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 09 Mar 2014 08:02 pm
- Location: United Kingdom
hi lovecrochet
When I'm able I knit other things too. I finished an arran jacket for my husband's birthday last month, and actually toys are a new challenge.
Unfortunately I twisted my back so am not able to knit at the moment.
Unfortunately I twisted my back so am not able to knit at the moment.
Rely on a happy mind alone