Page 1 of 1

knitting addict

Posted: 02 Mar 2014 09:56 am
by dphillips
:) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren

Posted: 07 Mar 2014 12:03 am
by admin
Welcome to the Forum.

I thought you said you were retired :lol:

What sort of things do you knit?

Just garments or toys & household stuff?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 09:41 am
by Vanleuven
dpheillips wrote::) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly just use these testosterone boosters and sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren.
Hey Daphne, made anything nice lately?

Re: knitting addict

Posted: 30 Aug 2022 11:41 am
by Mark Novela
You seems to me an interesting personality, am I right? :D
dphillips wrote::) Hi everyone, I`m from (sunny) haha Hertfordshire. I`m a knitting addict, always have a ball of wool with me , I mostly sell what I knit to my neighbours just to get the price of the wool , so that I can knit something else. new Mums to be usually ask me to knit for them , it`s a job I really love. I`m retired, with 7 grandchildren, and 9 greatgrandchildren