Page 1 of 1
introduceing myself
Posted: 22 Nov 2007 12:58 pm
by catlover
hi there my name is christine i am happyley divorced i have 3 children 2 live with me i love knitting cross stitch and chatting

Posted: 22 Nov 2007 03:17 pm
by knittingmummy
Hi Christine thought I would say welcome, and also that I noticed you are in Colchester which is not far from me as I am in Wickford.
look forward to more chat.
Amanda.
hi
Posted: 22 Nov 2007 07:14 pm
by catlover
hi amanda thank you for the welcome how are you? are you knitting anything at the moment? im knitting a waistcoat i suffer with cold backs. ive just finished a shawl that i did for my grandson ( it makes me sound old ) my daughter said what do i use it for sureley you need it mum delightfull child hope to chat again soon take care
Posted: 22 Nov 2007 09:25 pm
by Northernknitter
Hi
Welcome!
I'm pretty new here myself too, look forward to chatting with you

Posted: 23 Nov 2007 09:17 pm
by jane
Hi Christine, welcome to the forum. Are you really a cat lover? I am cat and knitting mad!
Posted: 23 Nov 2007 10:31 pm
by grant42
Hi and welcome,i like cats but they make me sneeze.
Posted: 27 Nov 2007 06:08 pm
by knittingmummy
Hi Christine,
Sorry I took a while to reply

just busy as usual. I am knitting a baby hooded jacket at the moment, I have also just finished two pairs of mittens, one hat and a zip up jacket for my 3 year old, so I have been quite productive, although I think it may dip off a bit now as I am 34 weeks pregnant at present and finding sitting down in any position a bit uncomfortabel. Hope you are well and look forward to chatting again.
Amanda.