Discouloured shawl

If you have any questions about knitting please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Lynda
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Nov 2007 01:24 pm

Discouloured shawl

Post by Lynda »

I have a white shawl which is starting to look yellowish. Does anyone know what I could wash it in to bring back the whiteness. Many thanks for any help you can give me.
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi Lynda

Try orbis/orbus oil....I will check the spelling. You wash sheep fleece with it and it comes up a treat....

Give me a tick and I'll be back/

Zoe
Beanie
....
....
Posts: 53
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 07:46 pm

Post by Beanie »

Hi

Its actually orvus paste and if you goggle it you will find a list of suppliers,
hope that helps

Zoe
Lynda
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Nov 2007 01:24 pm

Post by Lynda »

Thanks Zoe. I will give that a try and let you know how I got on.

Many thanks.

Lynda
Post Reply