Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: 15 Nov 2007 04:20 pm
by Northernknitter
Hi

I'm new to this forum and just thought I'd pop in and say hi !!

I've been knitting since I was about 8 or 9 years old (am now in my 30's), and find it a great way to relax and unwind!

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Happy Knitting! :)

Posted: 15 Nov 2007 06:48 pm
by irene
Hi,
Welcome to the forum.You will find plenty to chat about and make some good freinds to.
best wishes
Irene :wink:

Posted: 15 Nov 2007 08:51 pm
by Northernknitter
Thanks for the welcome Irene! :)

Posted: 16 Nov 2007 04:34 pm
by knittingmummy
Hi welcome to the forum look forward to chatting.
Amanda. :D

Posted: 17 Nov 2007 10:54 am
by grant42
Hello and welcome :)

Posted: 17 Nov 2007 03:15 pm
by Northernknitter
Thanks for the welcome ! :)

Posted: 18 Nov 2007 03:09 pm
by Janet
Hi

Welcome we have got some interesting chats going.

Happy knitting.

Janet :)

Posted: 23 Nov 2007 09:19 pm
by jane
Hi, welcome to the forum.