Page 1 of 3
Projects I have done in the past month.
Posted: 11 Nov 2007 08:37 pm
by bee
Posted: 11 Nov 2007 08:44 pm
by Beanie
Bee
Lovely nails........
I love those cable bags they are lovely. Are they presents for anyone or are you selling them?
Where was the pattern from? I woud love to make one of those. Its so lovely.
DID I mention your nails look lovely in those wrist warmers I notice they also matched in colour.
Zoe
x
Thanks
Posted: 11 Nov 2007 08:47 pm
by bee
Thanks Zoe.
I made the bags to sell and as presents. The pattern was free on Patons website.
I am glad you like my nails.
Bee
Posted: 11 Nov 2007 09:04 pm
by Liz
Hi Bee
You've been busy! I love the bags! It's great to see what people have made. I'm so busy making stuff that I forget to photograph it and upload it.
I've just made 2 bag fulls of hats/scarves for the shoebox appeals. In the latest Simply Knitting mag I saw an appeal from The Big Issue for knitted things for the homeless, so I'm on my 4th hat.
Thankfully in the summer I bought 13kgs of wool for £26...still lots to use...
Liz
Homeless
Posted: 12 Nov 2007 06:54 pm
by bee
I saw that Liz about the homeless.
Bee

Posted: 12 Nov 2007 11:32 pm
by Liz
I started hat 5 last night. Should get it done before bed (I've just got home from work so need to chill).
Liz
Beanie hats
Posted: 17 Nov 2007 07:19 pm
by bee
Here are some hats I have knitted just under a day.


Bee
Posted: 17 Nov 2007 11:16 pm
by Beanie
That looks a lovely pattern Bee
Beanie Hat
Posted: 18 Nov 2007 02:07 pm
by bee
Yes. the cabled ones I designed myself.
I am glad you like.
Bee
Posted: 18 Nov 2007 05:33 pm
by Northernknitter
Those hats look great! Just what you need on a cold day like today!
Posted: 23 Nov 2007 09:24 pm
by jane
You must be a very quick knitter Bee, and so talented too.
Posted: 23 Nov 2007 10:19 pm
by grant42
They are lovely bee.
Here are some more work I have done
Posted: 25 Nov 2007 04:16 pm
by bee


I did the flowers yesterday and the sqare just over an hour ago.
Bee
Posted: 25 Nov 2007 06:35 pm
by grant42
They are great,i love the flowers.
Posted: 25 Nov 2007 09:26 pm
by Janet
Hi Bee
I made a baby blanket of squares similar to that and also, many years ago when I was in my twenties, I made a bedspread out of similar squares in craft cotton.
What are you going to do with yours ?
I love the flowers.
Janet