Page 1 of 1

Hello everyone

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 04:33 pm
by knittingmummy
Hi my name is Amanda,and I am 41, I have 5 kids and another one due in about 8 weeks time, I also have one grandson and another grandchild due in April 08 so as you can imagine I mainly knit for the kids, I love knitting can't crochet yet. I would love to chat to other knitters. Well thats just a quick intro hope to get to know you all well.
:D

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 07:04 pm
by Beanie
Hi Amanda

You must be very busy, I think its lovely that your having a baby and grandchild at the same time. Your going to be the coolest gran in school.

How old are your children?

Zoe

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 07:04 pm
by irene
Hi,
welcom to the forum.
You certainly have your work cut out with such a big family.
When do you find time to do any knitting? :roll:
Best wishes
Irene

Posted: 05 Nov 2007 07:11 pm
by grant42
Hi and welcome :)

Posted: 06 Nov 2007 11:37 am
by knittingmummy
Thanks for the welcome ladies, I must admit I don't get a great deal of spare time for knitting, but I do sometimes just think Oh well, the jobs will still be here tomorrow and just sit and knit.lol.
My children are 19, 14,8,7 and 3, so well spread out. I have 4 girls and one boy at the moment the boy is the 14 year old and if they have got the scan right I will be having another girl shortly, its a good job I love knitting in pink.
I must admit it does feel a bit strange being a nan, luckily my grandson is only a year so he isn't really calling me it yet.
Thanks to everyone for the welcome I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
Amanda.

Posted: 06 Nov 2007 03:04 pm
by Janet
Hi Amanda

You must be our expert on baby/kids knitting!

Janet

Posted: 06 Nov 2007 06:50 pm
by knittingmummy
I don't know about expert Janet but I certainly have a lot of yarn and patterns on the subject. :lol:

Posted: 09 Nov 2007 11:43 pm
by jane
Hi Amanda

Welcome to the forum.