Page 1 of 1

My name is Bushel and I'm a Knitter

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 07:31 pm
by Bushel
Hello,

my Nana taught me to knit when I was four years old and I've been knitting ever since. I live with my Hubby (who wears my knitting) and two cats (who prefer to curl up on it when I'm knitting).

As well as knitting, I do tapestry and other forms of embroidery, fancy leatherwork and make jewellery.

Great to meet you all - I'm looking forward to browsing other people's projects on here.

Posted: 17 Aug 2011 08:24 pm
by Janet
Hi

Lucky you to have a hubby who wears your knitting.

Mine does but I have to select the item carefully or, polite as he is about it, it stays in the cupboard. :(

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 03:03 pm
by knittingliza
Wow. Really supportive hubby you have there. :)

I just started knitting and not as talented as you are. I just began knitting when I got preggo and as soon as this baby girl pops out, I'll see if I did well with the sock and bonnet. :P