Hello
Posted: 13 Oct 2010 01:11 pm
Hi
I am Paula and I love knitting. I had a break from it for a while and created a lot of stuff in cross stitch but back to knitting again.
I am busy making things for the Macmillan charity so they can get the funds they need.
At the moment I am making a snowman and will soon be making a Topsy Turvy doll for them along with Rainbow babies, so a lot of knitting will be going on here.
I love to cook as well and planning to make the Christmas Pudding and cake.
Gardening is something I love but it is getting harder due to arthritis problems.
I am married to a wonderful man who just smiles when I get more yarn and patterns for the dolls I am making.
We have a cat named Dylan he is just as laid back as Dylan from the Magic Roundabout and as lazy LOL.
I am Paula and I love knitting. I had a break from it for a while and created a lot of stuff in cross stitch but back to knitting again.
I am busy making things for the Macmillan charity so they can get the funds they need.
At the moment I am making a snowman and will soon be making a Topsy Turvy doll for them along with Rainbow babies, so a lot of knitting will be going on here.
I love to cook as well and planning to make the Christmas Pudding and cake.
Gardening is something I love but it is getting harder due to arthritis problems.
I am married to a wonderful man who just smiles when I get more yarn and patterns for the dolls I am making.
We have a cat named Dylan he is just as laid back as Dylan from the Magic Roundabout and as lazy LOL.