Page 1 of 1

Pictures of the Doggie Sweater I made

Posted: 08 May 2010 03:13 pm
by jeanniebean
Here are a few photos of some of the sweaters that I have made

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: 08 May 2010 06:42 pm
by janine
Hi welcome to the forum! I love your sweaters! You must be so proud of them! :D

Posted: 08 May 2010 07:52 pm
by jeanniebean
Thank you Janine but I am more proud of the help I do for the AHT Deserving Cases Fund. My own dog, Toby - a rescue, now almost 11 - had to have two operations at the AHT which is 50 miles from where we live but has the best Opthmalogists. The first op cost over £2000 and the second over £1000. As we have no pet insurance they helped us by paying around £500 off the first op and over half of the second out of the fund so I do all I can to fund raise to pay some of that money back so it's available for other unfortunate pets.

Posted: 09 May 2010 03:21 pm
by ann
Hi and welcome to the forum.
those sweaters are really nice I have knitted 2 for our dog this last winter, she is a K.C C and hates going out in the cold.


ann

Posted: 09 May 2010 04:20 pm
by jeanniebean
Thanks Ann. I did a green one with white stripes for a KCC because the lady lives in Scotland and supports Celtic, lol. She was thrilled with it.

Posted: 09 May 2010 09:14 pm
by ann
last year I knitted chuxtux they are jumpers for re homed battery hens who are rescued from terrible conditions and don't have many feathers.

ann

Posted: 09 May 2010 10:02 pm
by jeanniebean
awwwwww how wacky but sweet :lol: . I would love to see pics of the chucks in their tux :lol:

Posted: 12 May 2010 07:02 pm
by Janet
Lovely

They are very similar to the leg warmer I cut leg holes in to stop my dog scratching out stitches with her back leg but so much nicer.

Janet