Kotton Kool, Brett

Did you buy a Pattern Book that you absolutely loved? Or brought a yarn which fell to bits? Write a review for others to view here.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Kotton Kool, Brett

Post by exiled »

Has any one knit with this? It is a ridiculously low price compared with other brands.I would really appreciate some feed back,Thanks
knitting not smoking
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Kool Kotton

Post by exiled »

I am answering my own question as I went ahead and bought some of this in a lovely soft Coral. I made a long sleeved shrug for 3 year old grand daughter and it has turned out well. The yarn is lovely to knit with, soft and not a bit tiring as cotton can sometimes be.Well done J C Brett. I would recommend that you do a careful tension square though, as it knits to a very loose gauge. I am a loose knitter and used a 10 for the purl rows and 9 for the plain and it still did 20 stitches to 4" instead of 22. It did not matter as I find Sirdar patterns for children are always big anyway so always use a smaller set of instructions. For a really accurate sizing though, I would go down another needle size next time I use this yarn
knitting not smoking
Post Reply