Page 1 of 1
Jean Greenhowe Dolly Mixtures £3.50 - NOW ONLINE
Posted: 17 Aug 2009 12:31 pm
by Dianne
Jean Greenhowe Dolly Mixtures is due to be put online on 28th August - it may be a few days earlier though if Carole gets her skates on.
We have ordered a load as we have had lots of people asking for it so hopefully we won't run out
Keep an eye on here and on the website for more news
Posted: 21 Aug 2009 11:12 pm
by admin
A customer has just let us know that she had seen this book on EBay and wondered why we were not selling it yet.
All the EBay sales of this book are PRE-ORDER and state the book will not be available until August/September.
We know that Jean Greenhowe will not be sending out any deliveries until next week and they will be sending out to us almost straight away.
We have decided not to sell pre-orders just in case the delivery is delayed.
I will get the book online as soon as I know the delivery is in our warehouse. The slide show may take a little longer but full details of what is in the book are already on the Jean Greenhowe page anyway.
Posted: 26 Aug 2009 11:41 am
by admin
Posted: 26 Aug 2009 09:43 pm
by admin
I was on my way out of the office this morning as the books were delivered.
I managed to get the links on the website quickly but the above post was all I had time to do - sorry.
Anyway - the book is in stock and looks good. I am doing the slide show right at this minute - the little dogs are really cute.
The book is £3.50 + pp and will be sent by First Class Post.