Page 1 of 1

hello

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 09:10 pm
by debsydoo
i am Debbie and i live in Norfolk with my hubby Paul and Honey the rottweiler.

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 09:16 am
by janine
Hi, welcome! :D

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 10:51 am
by debsydoo
thanks Janine :)

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 09:54 am
by Minxski
Hi Debbie

lovely part of the country you are from :)

I love Rottweilers, they are just the best to squeeze :D

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 12:47 pm
by debsydoo
thanks :)

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 11:01 am
by Kenyonee
Welcome to forum and i hope you will enjoy stay here. I hope you will share your valuable information and experiences with us.

Posted: 28 May 2012 12:29 pm
by Buckee
Hey
i am Buckee from USA.I am so much interested in knitting industry

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 10:46 am
by Chris
hi Debbie

i now live in peterborough but was orignially from norwich, norfolk

hows you?