Government health warning on balls of wool

If you just want to chat or sound off about anything (it does not have to be craft related) you can do that here.
If a subject comes up frequently we will add it as a new forum.

Moderators: admin, lulu, Dianne

Post Reply
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Government health warning on balls of wool

Post by exiled »

Just a thought before I do some housework.

Good things about knitting.
1 Creative
2 calming
2 cognitive skills improving
3 Wards off dementia and boredom.

But what about the negatives?

1highly addictive
2cultivates terrible hoarding habits. Look at the average yarn stash
3Boring, to other people. I spent 15 minute explaining to husband over breakfast the finer points of reaching the right guage,different needles yarn etc.
4 Alters your body shape. I have spent so much of the last 4 years knitting that I am sure that is to blame for my slightly collapsed rib cage.

Any more thoughts on this.

Ps despite those things, I am still knitting to the last moment
knitting not smoking
Minxski
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 28 Mar 2009 06:49 pm

Post by Minxski »

:D exiled that made me laugh a lot

Thanks for sharing :D
Post Reply