Page 1 of 1

Not feeling well today

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 06:07 pm
by grant42
I was up at 5.30am with a sore throat and a cold given to me by my son Brian and we are going to Norwich tomorrow,i am taking plenty of tissues.

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 07:19 pm
by Liz
Sorry to hear you are not well...hope you take enough tissues etc.

I think its the start of the cold season. Today was my last day at work until the 5th Nov (yippee holiday!! -time spent at home) and I have a sore throat and I'm bunged up :x

Hope everyone else feels ok!

Liz

Posted: 23 Oct 2007 09:23 pm
by grant42
Hope you feel better soon Liz. :)

Posted: 24 Oct 2007 07:12 pm
by admin
Me Too

In fact I didn't even go into the office today until lunch time - Dianne and Peter actually did all the orders today - so if anything is wrong don't blame me ......... :lol:

Posted: 24 Oct 2007 07:33 pm
by Liz
Thanks!

One good thing about the cold weather...it's perfect to sit inside and knit!

Hope you both feel better soon.

Liz

chat

Posted: 22 Nov 2007 01:17 pm
by catlover
hi how was the trip to norwich hope you are free from all colds now my daughter surport norwich dont know why though! :!:

Re: chat

Posted: 23 Nov 2007 10:18 pm
by grant42
catlover wrote:hi how was the trip to norwich hope you are free from all colds now my daughter surport norwich dont know why though! :!:
Hi,free from colds :) and we had a great time at norwich,i found a wool stall on the market and brought some. :)