We have put online published corrections for some of the patterns we stock. If you know of any more then please let us know.
UKHKA Pattern Leaflets
SRK Pattern Leaflets
Pattern Correction Pages
Moderator: admin
UKHKA Pattern 73
Just on the off-chance........... has anyone knitted this pattern yet? I have searched for corrections, but the UKHKA website says to contact via email for corrections. Have emailed as requested but had no reply as yet.
Thanks,
Tinks
Thanks,
Tinks
If you brought the pattern from DKY we can email you a copy of the corrections. They have asked us not to put them on the website as there are quite a few.
If you didn't buy from DKY then Geraldine from UKHKA has said if you email her she will send you a copy. Her email address is on the UKHKA website or I can pm you it if you wish.
If you didn't buy from DKY then Geraldine from UKHKA has said if you email her she will send you a copy. Her email address is on the UKHKA website or I can pm you it if you wish.
Admin
www.knitone.co.uk
www.knitone.co.uk

