Page 1 of 1

Loopas Poll

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 11:08 pm
by admin
We know a lot of you have brought the Loopa and are looking forward to your posts about different yarn combinations.

This is where the Loopa comes into its own - crafters can do anything they like - not just Sirdar Yarns - and the result is special to them and probably unique.

We also know that a lot of you do not like the Loopa - please feel free to air any view on here - just keep the language clean.

Posted: 19 Oct 2007 08:23 am
by grant42
I voted that i had not tried it,i may do in the near future. :)

Posted: 20 Oct 2007 12:59 pm
by Liz
I find it a really quick way to make interesting scarfs with a variety of yarns from my stash.

I've only used the mini one which I found is more than big enough for a scarf.

Liz

Posted: 17 Nov 2007 03:24 pm
by Northernknitter
I'm not sure whether I like this or not! :? I made a scarf using some of my stash and I'm not sure whether I'm not too keen on it because of the wool I used or the type of scarf itself! :?

Posted: 19 Sep 2009 10:42 pm
by admin
We are looking at creating some kits with the Sirdar Loopas.

We have recently been able to get a few more of these (Mini and Original) so they are no longer 'while stocks last' (for now).

Can anyone suggest some good combinations of yarns or give some good tips as what to use for the binding yarn?