Page 1 of 1
Hello old friend and new
Posted: 17 Oct 2007 07:50 pm
by Beanie
Hi
I am Zoe, 33 from notts been knitting forever and I love it. I also spin my own wool too!
I have 3 children, and I am a teaching assistant.
Nice to see old names I know and new ones I hope to get to know GREAT to have the forum Back. I have missed my friends and the gossip.....
Carole how is Dianne no more accidents I hope
Zoe
Posted: 17 Oct 2007 08:41 pm
by admin
Hi Zoe
So glad to see this forum getting populated so quickly - it makes all the colour matching worth while
What do you think of the colours?
Anyone created a logo yet?
Anyway - back to your question.
Not sure where we got up to with Dianne and her mishaps but she hasn't had anything since her ankle which is now healing well. She has been discharged by the physio - but then it was only a short while after she was discharged for her broken arm when she did her ankle so we are all holding our breath still.
Peter and Dianne had quite a few weeks on their Retirement Boat recently and Dianne actually drove it (piloted it

) for the first time this weekend. Normally she can't wrestle the tiller from Peter.
They actually got up almost to Northampton which is the furthest they can go on the River Nene with a Wide Beam Narrow Boat and is further up that River than they had been in the last 40 years of boating.
I really look forward to hearing all your news and views. Any other topics you would like let me know.
Posted: 17 Oct 2007 08:51 pm
by grant42
Hi and welcome,i can remember you Zoe on the other forum.

Hi
Posted: 17 Oct 2007 09:59 pm
by bee
Hi
It is so nice to be back. My name is Beverley. I am an Early Years Educator and I love knitting, knitting and knitting.
I cannot wait to hear from you all.
Bee
bee-knitting.blogspot.com
Posted: 18 Oct 2007 06:23 pm
by Janet
Hi Zoe and Bee
It is good to hear from you again.
I was interested to learn both your jobs because I am a Learning Support Assistant currently in Nursery class.
Janet
Posted: 20 Oct 2007 12:56 pm
by Liz
Hi Zoe and Bee
Nice to see you here! How are you both?
Liz
Hi
Posted: 21 Oct 2007 08:04 pm
by bee
I am fine Liz.
What would you like to know Janet?
Bee

Posted: 22 Oct 2007 12:22 pm
by Janet
Hi Bee
It wasn't that I wanted to know anything just that I was interested that all 3 of us are in education. Zoe's job is very similar to mine and you and I are both in Early Years and of course we all love knitting. Small world!
Janet

Posted: 22 Oct 2007 01:06 pm
by grant42
And i am a housewife,due to ill health i dont work,my sister is a school teacher in Turkey and she likes knitting like us.

Posted: 27 Oct 2007 08:12 pm
by Beanie
Hi
Gosh its glad to have the forum back.........and great to catch up with you all.......
I work with mainly SEN adn EAL children but occasionally do work with the foundation stages I love it down there as you can get down adn dirty with the kids with the paint and creative side....Not that you can't with the older ones........
Me and Bee and Liz all did OU courses too....ANyone else? It seems knitters are very similar in there personalities.
Carole its great to hear about Diane bless her.....Glad she is...Not going to speak to soon as xmas is on the way
The forum colours are lovely....Great job
Zoe
Posted: 27 Oct 2007 08:54 pm
by Liz
Hi
I initially trained as a teacher but decided against it as a career. I work with disabled children in a respite centre.
Liz