guess what!! I have finally sorted my boxes of stash wool into all the different thicknesses as well as colours that are of the same group, green, blue, yellow, orange etc. I have plenty plenty black and white bundles. I have also put the different bundles into clear plastic so that I may get hold of a colour at a glance. The projects I have started is poncho's in child sizes, starting the neck border in white (say 6 rounds) then I make four rows of colour then 2 rows of white until the poncho is the correct size. I then add a border in White. I have also made a 2x2 beanie for the men at sea via our church. What I have found is when a ball of wool gets to small to do big rounds I start a granny square and add the different colours until that is the correct size. So you see my friends I am having 3 to four projects running so I never get board.
my stash
Moderator: admin
my stash
Hi Cyberfriends
guess what!! I have finally sorted my boxes of stash wool into all the different thicknesses as well as colours that are of the same group, green, blue, yellow, orange etc. I have plenty plenty black and white bundles. I have also put the different bundles into clear plastic so that I may get hold of a colour at a glance. The projects I have started is poncho's in child sizes, starting the neck border in white (say 6 rounds) then I make four rows of colour then 2 rows of white until the poncho is the correct size. I then add a border in White. I have also made a 2x2 beanie for the men at sea via our church. What I have found is when a ball of wool gets to small to do big rounds I start a granny square and add the different colours until that is the correct size. So you see my friends I am having 3 to four projects running so I never get board.
Heksie
guess what!! I have finally sorted my boxes of stash wool into all the different thicknesses as well as colours that are of the same group, green, blue, yellow, orange etc. I have plenty plenty black and white bundles. I have also put the different bundles into clear plastic so that I may get hold of a colour at a glance. The projects I have started is poncho's in child sizes, starting the neck border in white (say 6 rounds) then I make four rows of colour then 2 rows of white until the poncho is the correct size. I then add a border in White. I have also made a 2x2 beanie for the men at sea via our church. What I have found is when a ball of wool gets to small to do big rounds I start a granny square and add the different colours until that is the correct size. So you see my friends I am having 3 to four projects running so I never get board.
stash
Heksie

