Toy Squeakers and Bells

If you are looking for an old pattern or odd ball of yarn or gadget or anything else (within reason) please post here

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
Shazzade
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Aug 2008 08:40 pm

Toy Squeakers and Bells

Post by Shazzade »

I am looking for toy squeakers to put in my amigurumi's but the only ones I can find are 30mm and up. I need 20- 25 mm. They make them in Japan but I haven't had any luck here yet.

Also looking for bells to go inside amigurumi's. The only ones I have found are the metal ones that go on wreaths, etc. I need something small with a bell inside it, otherwise you don't get a tinkle, you get a clack. Thanks for your help.[/b]
ann
.....
.....
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Jan 2008 04:02 pm

Post by ann »

hi
have you looked in the pet shops or pet stores on the market. might see what you are looking for there
ann
Shazzade
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Aug 2008 08:40 pm

Toy Squeakers and Bells

Post by Shazzade »

Thanks Ann, I never thought of that. I haven't been in a pet shop in years. I will try that. Thanks so much!

All the best, Sharon
Post Reply