Page 1 of 1

I knitted this

Posted: 17 Oct 2007 04:45 pm
by grant42
I knitted it in a light green,have not took a photo of me in it yet,so here is the pattern,hope thats ok.
Image

And then in a couple of weeks i am going to do this.Its done in homespun,can i use a different yarn, its chunky.
Image

Posted: 17 Oct 2007 10:01 pm
by bee
I love it Cheryl.

I love what you are going to knit next too.

Bee :D

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 06:34 am
by SandraB
Hi Cheryl

That looks really nice, and yes, you should be able to use any chunky to make the jumper, just check that your tension is correct.

Posted: 18 Oct 2007 07:11 am
by grant42
Thank you both :)

Posted: 24 Nov 2007 02:48 pm
by Northernknitter
They look great! Can't wait to see your pics! :)

Posted: 24 Nov 2007 02:55 pm
by grant42
I will post pics when i have finished the other one.