Page 1 of 1

Crochet Clown

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 04:38 pm
by Northernknitter
Image

I hope this works, as I struggle with photos!!

This is a crocheted clown I've just finished, I really enjoyed making it and it used up lots of odds and ends of balls of yarn.

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 06:40 pm
by ann
hi
he's lovely and very colourful the only thing I can crochet is squares
ann

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 07:42 pm
by Northernknitter
You should give these circles a go, they are just as easy (if not easier!) than squares :)

Here is the link to the pattern for anyone who is interested
http://groups.msn.com/CwmEnfysCrochet/yoyoclown.msnw

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 10:49 pm
by Flystitch
You have been busy. I love to have a bit of crochet on hand, easy to do when travelling. Thanks for the link to the pattern.

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 10:56 pm
by janine
He's lovely! Will he be going to a good home?

Posted: 22 Aug 2008 02:42 pm
by Northernknitter
He's lovely! Will he be going to a good home?
I'm not too sure what I am going to do with him yet, I just saw the pattern and fell in love with it and thought it would be a great way to use up lots of my odds and ends :) I may keep him for myslf :D

Posted: 22 Aug 2008 09:43 pm
by jane
He's lovely, well done. I lovve a good way to use up all of the oddments!!

Posted: 18 Sep 2008 05:24 pm
by grant42
He is lovely,well done.