Page 1 of 1

Just Bamboo cardi

Posted: 07 Jul 2008 09:37 pm
by jane
I've just finished this cardi. I had never used Just Bamboo before but I would gladly recommend it. It's nice to work with and is lovely and soft to wear.

Image

Posted: 07 Jul 2008 10:58 pm
by janine
Well done! It's lovely! :D

Posted: 08 Jul 2008 09:45 am
by ann
hi
thats nice, love the colour, must have taken you ages, does it knit up like d.k wool.
Ann

Posted: 08 Jul 2008 10:22 am
by grant42
Thats lovely,its a nice colour. :)

Posted: 08 Jul 2008 09:07 pm
by jane
Hi Anne

It didn't take long at all, about 2 weeks but I was doing something else as well at the same time. The hardest part was the sewing up as it's hard to sew holes to holes :D

The yarn was really easy to work with, it looks like a flat tape and slips easily along the needles. I seem to remember it was on 4.5mm needles so iy did grow quite quickly.

Posted: 08 Jul 2008 09:17 pm
by ann
hi
I am trying to be very good and finish one project before I start another one. but then see something I really fancy doing, and can't wait to get started on that I hate the sewing up bit.
ann

Posted: 11 Jul 2008 05:41 pm
by Flystitch
Really like the look of that, lovely for the summer.

Posted: 15 Jul 2008 02:24 pm
by Northernknitter
Well done, it's lovely :)