Page 1 of 1

Sparkly Wool!!!

Posted: 07 Jul 2008 03:06 pm
by Anne Coletta
Can anyone help with information re: wool (preferably 3ply) with a sparkle!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Anne Coletta

Posted: 07 Jul 2008 04:53 pm
by ann
hi
can't help with the wool. but welcome to the forum, Carole will probably be able to help you, when she comes back from her holiday.
Ann

Posted: 07 Jul 2008 05:53 pm
by janine
I've never seen 3 ply but have done a 4 ply. There is a James Brett one on this site, but I think mine was something else. I got it on e-bay.

Posted: 09 Jul 2008 11:03 pm
by admin
Hi - still on holiday but checking in from time to time.

I am afraid Anne had already asked us at DKY and I think she wants black. None of our manufacturers do anything other than baby colours in 3ply - I sent her here in the hope one of you will know a supplier of non-pastel 3ply.

Posted: 10 Jul 2008 09:41 am
by Flystitch
Never seen any in 3 ply for years. Good luck with your search.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0042661641

This is angora but you could check it out.

Posted: 12 Jul 2008 05:42 pm
by Janet
Hi Anne

I think you need Twilley's Goldfingering. It is a 3ply lurex yarn which comes in quite a few colours including black.
You can get it on www.angelyarns.com and probably other places too.

Janet

Posted: 13 Jul 2008 12:12 am
by janine
It's cheaper at www.kandjcrafts.co.uk