Help! Which colour is this?

If you have any questions about knitting please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

Help! Which colour is this?

Post by exiled »

On the Marble pattern page,the bottom line shows a baby in a Marble shade I can,t identify.It is pattern SRK 153.
Does anyone know?
knitting not smoking
User avatar
janine
.....
.....
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Jan 2008 04:33 pm

Post by janine »

when I click on the picture I get a pop up which says Patagonia. Hope this helps!
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

patagonia

Post by exiled »

Thankyou .Now I can see from colour sample but I could not see the Patagonia pop up!How did you do that?
I am a latecomer to computer technology
knitting not smoking
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1660
Joined: 10 Oct 2007 09:31 pm
Contact:

Post by admin »

On most browsers when you hover your cursor over the picture a little text box comes up which says what the shade on the pattern is. That is on the main pattern page with the BIG picture of the pattern not on the thumbnail page.

Not all patterns say what colour they are or have too many colours to put in the text box.

The same is true on yarn swatches - they say what shade number they are and sometimes gives a longer description of the colour when you hover your cursor over them.
exiled
....
....
Posts: 71
Joined: 07 Jun 2008 08:41 am
Location: sweden

pop ups

Post by exiled »

thank you,I tried a right click and then clicked properties and hey presto it worked.Another thing I have learnt.
knitting not smoking
Post Reply