Page 1 of 2
newsletter
Posted: 21 May 2008 10:06 pm
by janine
Enjoyed reading the first part of the story of Dianne's! Looking forward to the next installment. Will we get to find out what the C stands for? Should we have a members' poll to guess?
Posted: 21 May 2008 10:31 pm
by admin
Great Idea - guess away

Posted: 22 May 2008 08:31 am
by ann
hi
thinks its Charles, is there a prize if we win???????
ann
Posted: 22 May 2008 11:14 am
by Liz
I was just getting into the story...!
When will the next installment be out?!
Liz
Posted: 22 May 2008 11:45 am
by ann
hi
think its going to be published and put on the top shelf of W.H.Smith getting a bit "raunchy" with the bra's and knickers !!!!!!!!!!!
ann
Posted: 22 May 2008 04:26 pm
by janine
I agree with Ann about the book!

Is it Cedric?
Posted: 22 May 2008 04:32 pm
by Flystitch
Christopher

Posted: 22 May 2008 10:06 pm
by Northernknitter
Where can I find this newsletter?

Posted: 22 May 2008 10:14 pm
by janine
It's sent by e-mail. I think I signed up to receive updates, a long while ago when I was buying something.
Posted: 23 May 2008 03:51 pm
by Northernknitter
Thanks

I must not have signed up for updates.....I can't remember!!
Posted: 23 May 2008 04:47 pm
by jane
I deleted my newsletter in error

Any chance of it being sent again please?
Posted: 23 May 2008 05:24 pm
by admin
Jane - have pm'ed you.
Northernknitter - There is a link on the home page (just under Crochet Items) to subscribe to the updates and newsletters.
The updates are sent by me each month usually, at the beginning, with details of new yarns and any important information.
The Quarterly Newsletter is usually written by Peter and has in the past had info on the company, any important changes in direction and some personal news (such as when Dianne breaks a new bone !). They come out approximately every 3 months.
All past
updates and newsletters are available to view on the website on the
Info pages - they sometimes take a while to be put on (depending if I remember or not) but they are up to date at the moment except for the latest newsletter. I will probably put that on middle of next month.
Hope this helps
Posted: 25 May 2008 06:25 pm
by Northernknitter
Thanks, I'll go and have a look at that link.

Posted: 26 May 2008 10:25 am
by admin
Peter got some very nice emails saying they liked the story so far. As he did not get any bad comments he will continue next time - but that is 3 months away
He has sent a quick email reply to everyone who emailed him thanking them for the comments.
Perhaps it won't be such a chore to get him to write the next one
There has been some good guesses so far on his name but I am not letting on - Peter might let the cat out the bag in his next newsletter

Posted: 26 May 2008 11:56 am
by jane
Thanks Carole, I got the pm and email.
My guess is Christian