Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: 06 May 2008 01:29 am
by knittingnanny
I joined on the 2nd but for some reason it didnt activate, but i am here now :lol:
I love knitting and have been doing it since i was little, had a break in my teenage years, then took it up again from when i had my babies, now i knit all the time, mainly at work :wink:
I look forward to chatting to you all, and getting to know a little about you all.
Speak soon

Posted: 06 May 2008 10:23 am
by Liz
Hello and welcome! I'm Liz from the other knitting forum.

Liz

Posted: 06 May 2008 02:02 pm
by ann
Hi
welcome
ann

Posted: 06 May 2008 05:21 pm
by Beanie
Hi welcome

Wish I could knit at work!

zoe

Posted: 06 May 2008 10:40 pm
by knittingnanny
Hello again Liz :lol: and hello Ann and Zoe

Posted: 07 May 2008 10:45 am
by Janet
Hello Linda

Wish I could knit at work too.

Janet

Posted: 07 May 2008 02:08 pm
by Northernknitter
Hello and welcome! You are so lucky to be able to knit at work!

Posted: 07 May 2008 10:28 pm
by knittingnanny
Thank you girls, yes i think i am, and i really appreciate being able to :lol:

Posted: 08 May 2008 07:20 am
by grant42
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Posted: 08 May 2008 08:36 pm
by jane
Hi Linda, welcome to the forum. I used to knit in my lunch break at work but now I don't work so I'm even luckier as I can knit anytime I want.