Page 1 of 1

New

Posted: 05 May 2008 06:38 pm
by skiddy
Hi am new too.

Have been knitting since I was @ 4 yrs old and have been addicted ever since. Now 30 + years on and I cannot watch TV without my needles constructing something.

Bettr than drugs or alcohol.

Specialise in Aran, and intend to create some designs of my own very soon as I now no longer go to work!!
:oops: :lol: :lol:

Posted: 05 May 2008 06:47 pm
by irene
Hi
welcome to our forum.I to like aran knitting. You must be quite an expert to be able to design your own patterns
Irene :wave:

Posted: 05 May 2008 07:13 pm
by Northernknitter
Hello and welcome :D

Posted: 05 May 2008 08:11 pm
by Beanie
Hi welcome x

Posted: 05 May 2008 08:31 pm
by ann
Hi
welcome,
ann

Posted: 05 May 2008 10:07 pm
by jane
Hi, welcome to the forum. I enjoy arran knitting too but the last cardi I made I actually knitted 2 backs, 3 fronts and 3 sleeves as every time I finished a piece I realised that at some point I'd changed the direction of the cables :oops:

Posted: 06 May 2008 10:23 am
by Liz
Hi and welcome!

You sound just like me except I make toys. Wish that I could stop work to design them full time...good luck!!

Liz

Posted: 07 May 2008 10:47 am
by Janet
Hi

I always knit in front of the TV too. I have even perfected falling asleep while knitting :oops: disasterous!!

Janet

Posted: 08 May 2008 07:21 am
by grant42
Hello and welcome to the forum :)