Page 1 of 1

dr.who

Posted: 27 Mar 2008 01:48 pm
by yvette
hello knitters out there has any body got an old copy of a joy gammon book.dr who patterns for knitting and stitching (i think thats what its called)its patterns from the 1980`s hope some one can help
thanks yvette

Posted: 29 Mar 2008 10:43 am
by Liz
try this website for a dalek and tardis pattern. I thibk they are in the link for costumes.

http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 09:19 am
by yvette
thanks for that information liz i have already started on the tardis its the book i`m really after i know it must be out of print by now. thanks again yvette

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 04:19 pm
by janine
There's one on amazon,not cheap, but I don't know how much you'd expect it to be

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 08:06 am
by yvette
thanks for that i`ll take a look later
yvette

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 12:52 pm
by janine
When I looked on Google I got another hit! galaxy4.co.uk under books it's £4.99 plus p+p That seems more reasonable! :)

Posted: 01 Apr 2008 02:56 pm
by yvette
thanks for all your help
yvette