MMMMmmm... You might get a bit bored. We don't do much Ha Ha Ha.
Seriously though - it has given me food for thought. Perhaps an extra section for good forum members (i.e. you have to actually participate in the forum to get access) where you can post more personal things like pictures. It's easy to register but some things we only want 'friends' to see.

I know what I am trying to say but not sure it is coming out right
So there would be different levels of members only sections - the more you post the more you see ?
Maybe we could open up some of our hosting for active members to post their pictures on if they don't have hosting of their own.
I might also consider putting my own picture on (mind your monitor doesn't crack) and pictures of the warehouse & office for very active members
Let me know what you think or any ideas you have for 'private' areas.