Page 1 of 1

Toggles

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 06:00 pm
by bee
I am knitting a longline aran jacket et the moment and was thinking of the type of buttons I would like to dew on it. I like the idea of toggles as it will be worn as a coat. I have been looking for some but as yet I have not found any. I am looking for navy or a dark brown wooden ones.

Does anyone know where I might purchase such buttons?

Bee :D

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 12:49 pm
by admin
We are currently talking to Ribbonmoon to see if they will give us a reciprocal link. They have lots of buttons and Toggles and looks a good (UK) site.

If anyone has had any dealings with them then please let us know (good and bad feedback are both valuable).

The link to their site is http://www.ribbonmoon.co.uk/index.asp but please bear in mind that we don't know what they are like yet.

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 09:16 pm
by bee
I have just sent you an email as I have just placed an order with them. I will give my feedback when I receive the order.

Thanks again for the recommendation.

Bee :D

Posted: 28 Mar 2008 10:37 pm
by bee
I received the toggles yesterday. Speedy service received - 3days since placing the order.

Very pleased and will use them again.

Bee :D

Posted: 02 Aug 2008 05:42 pm
by admin
We have had an email from a customer who we referred to RibbonMoon. She says the following.

Hi Carole

Many thanks for your suggestion to try RibbonMoon for buttons. We have since ordered a quantity of "kids novelty buttons" which we are very pleased with. The quality of the buttons is excellent and the service equally so, very fast delivery for us who live in France.

We would recommend RibbonMoon to anyone.

Many thanks again.


Just thought I would pass it on to anyone thinking of trying them out.