paintbox
Posted: 17 Mar 2008 07:29 pm
Hi,
has anyone ever used or heard of a yarn called Paintbox? It is a self patterning yarn, in some very nice colours.I spotted it on the market yesterday but didnt risk buying any because there was know infomation on the ball band about fiber content or washing instuctions.If anyone can help I know it will still be there next week. if it is worth getting.
Hope someone can help
Best wishes
Irene
has anyone ever used or heard of a yarn called Paintbox? It is a self patterning yarn, in some very nice colours.I spotted it on the market yesterday but didnt risk buying any because there was know infomation on the ball band about fiber content or washing instuctions.If anyone can help I know it will still be there next week. if it is worth getting.
Hope someone can help
Best wishes
Irene