LOOKING FOR

If you have any crochet questions please add them here for others to answer.

Moderator: admin

Post Reply
KAREN
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 12:53 pm

LOOKING FOR

Post by KAREN »

HI, I AM TRYING TO FIND A DOUBLE ENDED CROCHET HOOK DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE FROM I HAVE TRIED MOST CRAFT SHOPS.
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi Karen

The Knitting and Crochet Guild sell Susan Bates double ended crochet hooks. They have a web site www.kcgtrading.com and the hooks are on the Tunisian Crochet page, but they do not sell over the internet. You can down load an order form and then order by post.

Janet
KAREN
.
.
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 12:53 pm

Post by KAREN »

thank you will go have a look
Post Reply