Page 1 of 1

Knitalongs

Posted: 07 Feb 2008 12:59 pm
by bee
Has anyone thought about doing a knitalong where you knit something for someone in the forum?

Fancy it?

Bee :D

Posted: 07 Feb 2008 05:36 pm
by janine
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Can you explain please?

Posted: 07 Feb 2008 05:59 pm
by bee
Ok.

You comply a list of members who would like to knit something. Depending on where you are on the list you will knit something for the person after you.

For example you have
A
B
C
D

A would knit B, B would knit for C and so on.

We could decide what we are all going to knit i.e. fingerless gloves/ bags or other ideas.

PM me if you need to know more.

Bee :D

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 09:18 pm
by jane
Sounds like a fun idea Bee. Let me know if it takes off.

Posted: 12 Feb 2008 05:36 pm
by bee
I will.

Bee :D

Posted: 05 May 2008 02:55 pm
by Beanie
Oh bee sounds like fun!!!

Can I have a Rowan cardigan please???? LOL :wink:

Would we have a standard patterns which we would all use?

Maybe posted in the members section and a choice of a few.

Count me in if you do it Bee.

Posted: 07 Jun 2008 07:03 pm
by bee
Thanks Zoe.

Not many people have responded :( . I have been involved in a lot of swaps on Ravelry.

I am happy to organise one if there are more members.

Bee :D