Page 1 of 1

my premature knitting

Posted: 04 Feb 2008 06:34 pm
by babyknitter

Posted: 05 Feb 2008 08:29 am
by grant42
They are lovely,you have been busy:)

Posted: 05 Feb 2008 11:24 am
by knittingmummy
That is a very impressive amount of knitting. Well done.
Amanda.

Posted: 05 Feb 2008 10:50 pm
by babyknitter
Thank you both
i have not done all of them, but quite a few and they are over quite a period of time.
It is so rewarding and valuable voluntary work, and more garmets are needed every day for the new tiny babies.
I am always in need of wool buttons ribbon e.t.c so if you ever have any spare even little balls would be so greatful, i am always willing to refund postage.
linda

Posted: 11 Feb 2008 08:59 pm
by jane
Hi Linda - that's an awful lot of knitting, and for such a worthy cause too. I was going to ask how long they took but I see that you say they were over a period of time. When you say they weren't all your work do you belong to a club?

Unwanted Baby wool

Posted: 05 Jul 2008 06:25 pm
by exiled
I have quite a stash of baby wool,some 3ply,mostly 4 and a little double.Would you be interested in taking it.from my enormous yarn stash.I would happily pay the postage as my little contribution to a worthy causeI live abroad, so it would defeat the object if you had to pay postage.
Let me know,and I will pack it up and post.