Newbie

Here you can let everyone know a bit about yourself and your interests.

Moderators: admin, lulu

Post Reply
Knitwit
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire

Newbie

Post by Knitwit »

Hi

I'm Cath, from Leicestershire. I'm 31 and have 3 boys under 6. I tend to squeeze the odd row of knitting in when I can and use it to relax in the evening.

I look forward to meeting new people - especially those who have as many projects on the go as me :D
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

:wave: Hello and welcome.
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Knitwit
..
..
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Jan 2008 06:21 pm
Location: Leicestershire

Post by Knitwit »

Thanks :)
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

Hi

You will find lots of us with many projects on the go here. :roll:

Janet
Liz
....
....
Posts: 83
Joined: 13 Oct 2007 06:25 pm
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Post by Liz »

Hi Cath and welcome!

You are definately not alone in having lots of projects on the go!!

Liz
User avatar
knittingmummy
..
..
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 04:27 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Post by knittingmummy »

Hi, welcome, I also have lots of projects on the go and not enough hours to finish them.
Look forward to getting to know youl
Amanda.
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

Hi Cath, welcome to the forum. I have lots of wip's and I have bought the wool for another 5 projects over the weekend because my local wool shop is closing down this month :(
Post Reply