Page 2 of 2

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 08:41 pm
by Northernknitter
Image

Hope this has worked!

Posted: 26 Nov 2007 08:43 pm
by Northernknitter
Ooops! Should the pic be that big?? :? Sorry if I've got it wrong! :oops:

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 07:17 am
by grant42
That is lovely.how long did it take you?

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 02:09 pm
by Janet
That is really fantastic. It is so like the pattern. Well done.

Janet

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 06:28 pm
by Northernknitter
Thanks ladies!

It did take quite a few weeks, although because there were so many different parts to it I didn't get bored with it! (as I sometimes can with my knitting! :D )

I am now doing a mitred square cushion cover using some more of my left over bits of wool, my hubby is always saying I have so many oddments of wool about the house so I am trying to use some up!! (Don't tell him I've just ordered some more!!! :wink: )

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 10:37 pm
by jane
He looks great, well done! :D

Posted: 12 Apr 2009 09:15 pm
by yvette
love the picture he looks just like the book.i struggle sometimes with the faces yours is brill
yvette