Jean Greenhowe Website

If you want to rant or rave about Alan Dart or Jean Greenhowe patterns or have any tips for their patterns or books, just post here.
If there are any other toy designers out there feel free to add links to your websites.

Moderator: admin

User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Image

Hope this has worked!
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Ooops! Should the pic be that big?? :? Sorry if I've got it wrong! :oops:
grant42
.....
.....
Posts: 129
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 09:54 am
Location: March Cambs UK

Post by grant42 »

That is lovely.how long did it take you?
Cheryl

Ravelry ID: grant42
Janet
.....
.....
Posts: 113
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Essex

Post by Janet »

That is really fantastic. It is so like the pattern. Well done.

Janet
User avatar
Northernknitter
....
....
Posts: 93
Joined: 12 Nov 2007 04:50 pm

Post by Northernknitter »

Thanks ladies!

It did take quite a few weeks, although because there were so many different parts to it I didn't get bored with it! (as I sometimes can with my knitting! :D )

I am now doing a mitred square cushion cover using some more of my left over bits of wool, my hubby is always saying I have so many oddments of wool about the house so I am trying to use some up!! (Don't tell him I've just ordered some more!!! :wink: )
User avatar
jane
....
....
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Oct 2007 07:28 pm
Location: Darley Abbey, Derby

Post by jane »

He looks great, well done! :D
yvette
..
..
Posts: 20
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 10:46 pm

Post by yvette »

love the picture he looks just like the book.i struggle sometimes with the faces yours is brill
yvette
Post Reply