Hi
I have recently finished this cardigan. It's knitted in Wendy Fusion, shade Juniper Berries.
I love the colour of the yarn but am not happy with the way the finished item has turned out. The back is fine, but both fronts won't lie flat, they seem to have a "pouch" effect at the bottom of each one. The cable up each front was knitted separately and then sewn on, I think that this is what is causing it to not lie flat, I have a feeling I may end up frogging this!! Aaagh!!! (My DD is the one modelling - that is why it looks a little too big for her!)
Hi
looks fine from where I am sitting, but know how you feel.if i make a mistake my eyes go straight to it, and i finish up unpicking it, but thats a lot of hard work.
ann
Love the colour but I can see what you mean. What does it look like on the pattern? How was it before you put the cable on? Was the ribbing put on last?
Could it be because the cable is a bit short? You could always try taking the cable off, adding a bit and then putting it back before you undo the whole thing.
I do see what you mean. Did you block it at all before or after sewing up? If not it might be worth doing now before you go to the trouble of undoing anything.
Hi there, i can also see what you mean, but i hope when you pick it up again you will see a better solution rather than unpicking it all.
BTW what is frogging